Our Class

Thursday, August 12, 2004


Xiao Dong and Ali

XIAO DONG

Xiao Dong was a journalist in China. This afternoon (16th September 2004) she came to tell us that she has got a job with the biggest Chinese newspaper in Sydney. We are very happy for her, but we will miss her. She is thinking, though, of coming back to TAFE next year to study more English . So till then, good luck in your new job, Xiao Dong!

ALI

My name is Ali El-Dirani. I was born on the 10th of September, 1981.
I am 23 years old, and married. I live in Bexley, NSW.


I am originally form Baalbek in Lebanon. I arrived to Sydney, Australia, in April 2004.
I got married in December 2003. I met my wife while she was on holiday in Lebanon. We have been together for about 2 years.


I am 173 cm , I have brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin. I weigh 75 kilos.
I like to play basketball. Sometimes my friend and my cousins and I go to play basketball
.




Labels: , , , ,